In the mood for a luscious dessert but not for all the work that goes into such a recipe? Try this easy, low sugar recipe that combines some simple pantry ingredients with some fresh dairy for this tasty cheesecake pie.
An easy, low sugar cheesecake pie recipe
Recipe shared by: Jovina Coughlin of Jovina Cooks
Crust Ingredients:1-9 inch graham cracker crust pie shell
- 1 ½ cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 boxes Jello Sugar-Free Cheesecake Instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 4 oz regular cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Whole raspberries
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon until well blended.
- Press mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine the ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to medium. Cook the ingredients, stirring often, until the mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Pour into the cool pie crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to add the topping.
- Combine all the topping ingredients, except the raspberries, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat the mixture until thick and whipped.
- Spread the topping over the cheesecake filling. Decorate with raspberries.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve. This pie keeps several days in the refrigerator.
Find more great recipes — HERE