You love Tiramisu but don’t want a large tray of this tasty Italian dessert? Well, make Tiramisu Parfaits instead and enjoy all the flavors of this well-known dessert. This is also an excellent dessert to serve after dinner when entertaining.
The combination of espresso, chocolate, and mascarpone cheese make this Italian dessert festive, fun, and oh so delicious! Build your tiramisu parfaits in a clear disposable plastic glass for backyard social distance sharing.
Recipe shared by: Jovina Coughlin of Jovina Cooks
- 8-ounce carton mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- One 3 ounce package ladyfingers, cubed
- ½ cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate- or coffee-flavored liqueur
- Chocolate sprinkles
4 Parfait Glasses
- In a large mixing bowl beat together mascarpone cheese, cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed just until soft peaks form.
- Divide half of the ladyfinger cubes among four parfait glasses or sundae glasses. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons of the espresso.
- Top with half of the mascarpone mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup and 1 tablespoon of coffee liqueur into each glass.
- Repeat with layers of ladyfingers and cream mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 to 24 hours, Top with chocolate sprinkles before serving.