You love Tiramisu but don’t want a large tray of this tasty Italian dessert? Well, make Tiramisu Parfaits instead and enjoy all the flavors of this well-known dessert. This is also an excellent dessert to serve after dinner when entertaining.
Recipe shared by: Jovina Coughlin of Jovina Cooks
- 8-ounce carton mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- One 3 ounce package ladyfingers, cubed
- ½ cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate- or coffee-flavored liqueur
- Chocolate sprinkles
4 Parfait Glasses
- In a large mixing bowl beat together mascarpone cheese, cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed just until soft peaks form.
- Divide half of the ladyfinger cubes among four parfait glasses or sundae glasses. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons of the espresso.
- Top with half of the mascarpone mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup and 1 tablespoon of coffee liqueur into each glass.
- Repeat with layers of ladyfingers and cream mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 to 24 hours, Top with chocolate sprinkles before serving.