These Vegan Grain Free Wraps have versatility and simplicity all rolled into one. The recipe is quick and easy. And, with a few simple variations, Vegan Grain Free Wraps become the basis for many meals — from breakfast crepes to lunch wraps, and even, dinner burritos.
Vegan Grain Free Wraps
With slight variations these are great wraps for breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- 1 cup chick pea flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1.8 cups water
- Toss ingredients into high powered blender. Mix on high for one minute.
- Pour about 1/4 cup onto heated non-stick pan swirling around to cover bottom. In about a minute the sides will peal up.
- Using a plastic spatula, flip the wrap over and cook for about 60 second. Place on plate and make the next one.
- For Crepes: Replace turmeric, garlic, onion powder with 1 teaspoon Stevia liquid & 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- For Spinach Wraps: Replace turmeric, garlic, onion powder with 1/2 cup packed raw spinach.
Recipe shared by: Debbie Neckel of The Healthy Grandma