In the mood for a luscious dessert but not for all the work that goes into such a recipe? Try this easy, low sugar recipe that combines some simple pantry ingredients with some fresh dairy for this tasty cheesecake pie.
An easy, low sugar cheesecake pie recipe
Crust Ingredients:1-9 inch graham cracker crust pie shell
- 1 ½ cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 boxes Jello Sugar-Free Cheesecake Instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 4 oz regular cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Whole raspberries
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon until well blended.
- Press mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine the ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to medium. Cook the ingredients, stirring often, until the mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Pour into the cool pie crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to add the topping.
- Combine all the topping ingredients, except the raspberries, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat the mixture until thick and whipped.
- Spread the topping over the cheesecake filling. Decorate with raspberries.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve. This pie keeps several days in the refrigerator.
Find more great recipes — HERE